Sunday 8 December 2019

How time flies - December already!

Hmmm ..... so it's been a while.
The last few months have been a whirl of activity
however I think I've come back to earth and ready for some more crafting fun.

You may remember from previous years,
that in early December, the old folk at church enjoy a service together followed by a delicious Christmas lunch while being entertained by a talented choir.

I think it is always nice for each person to go home with a little gift
so this year I made Easel Calendar/Post-It Notes.


Each one is different, some traditional, some quirky, some masculine, some feminine 
but something for everyone.
I purchased the calendars and post-it notes, but everything else is from my stash.


Another member of the congregation also made beautiful embroidered handtowels 
which were given to all the ladies (the men got chocolates).

I'm sure everyone thoroughly enjoyed their celebratory lunch together.

Until next time .... happy crafting!
 

2 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas, Helen! I love your easel calendar / Post-It note "station" so much, but I love the idea of giving them even more as a take-home gift from your Christmas lunch for the elderly in your church! An important event which I remember you do annually!

    Still thinking on the ATHex idea!

    Hugs, Kay

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely Helen, found another Aussie to support and follow, come by and say hi to me too...

    ReplyDelete

Any messages (so long as they are positive [hehehe!] ) gratefully received!