Thursday 27 June 2019

I woke up like this

I'm in a slump.  I buy new stamps and supplies, but the grey matter just won't play ball.
I've got out my colouring books, which apart from laying down colour, don't require much thought but even they don't seem to be 'doing it' for me either.  I'm not sure why, it's almost as though I'm tired, but I'm not; perhaps I'm bored and need a change to reboot my creative juices.
 
Anyhow, I decided I needed to make something with one of my new stamps,
so I went with a very basic design.
 

 


Says it all, really - doesn't it?
 
I stamped the fox and the #sentiment with Versafine Clair 'Nocturne' 
(my new favourite black ink)
and the background 'elements' with Versafine Clair 'Morning Mist'.

Colouring was done using KaiserCraft pencils.
 
 

Stamps
The Rabbit Hole Designs 

 If anyone has any suggestions to drag myself back into the land of creativity,
let me know.
 
In the meantime ....
Happy Crafting!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any messages (so long as they are positive [hehehe!] ) gratefully received!