Thursday 1 March 2018

From All of Us


One of my good friends recently had a special birthday,
so the girls took her out to dinner to help celebrate this happy event.
Of course, a card was in order ......


but in this instance, it was a book card.


It did take a little while to make ....


and I followed the rule of "measure twice - cut once" 
[actually, I think I may have measured more than twice, but it worked!]


The birthday sentiment fits perfectly within the frame.
 


Of course, there needs to be somewhere to write a personal message.

As this card was obviously not going to fit in an envelope, 
I made a box from pink card and tied it with a pretty ribbon.

As it turned out, the gift (which another girl organised) was tucked into a 
co-ordinating little bag of similar colours - perfect!

We all enjoyed a celebratory dinner together at a very nice french restaurant.

Paper
49 and Market - Scents of Nature

 Happy Crafting!


1 comment:

  1. Absolutely stunning! Happy birthday to your friend. I bet she loved this card! Xxx

    ReplyDelete

Any messages (so long as they are positive [hehehe!] ) gratefully received!