Thursday 2 February 2017

Owl you need is love

"Owl (All) you need is LOVE"
is the theme at Wicked Wednesday this week.

 
Our sponsor is Concetta Kilmer and you can find all her lovely designs here.


I started with masking the owl and blending Distress Inks in green and yellow tonings.
I then spritzed it with water, removed the mask and left it to dry.

I coloured the owl and decided to go with a raised spotty look using Liquid Pearls.
His beak is also Liquid Pearls.  
I was going to use Glossy Accents on his eyes, however, as I couldn't find my bottle,
I used Crackle Accents instead - I was pleased with how the eyes turned out!

The words are tiny letter stickers on leftover scraps of card.
Thanks for looking today.

Happy Crafting!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any messages (so long as they are positive [hehehe!] ) gratefully received!