Thursday 22 December 2016

Cats or Dogs

Cats or Dogs - I can't decide, eeek!

However, today I have gone with dogs which fits perfectly with this weeks challenge at Wicked Wednesday, and our sponsor is Sami Stamps.


I love these dogs, relaxing in the sun after playing 
(at least, that's the scenario in my head, anyway LOL).


I printed them three times so that I could layer them.  Each was coloured the same way using Prismacolor pencils.  The background is a snippet of cloud paper, the sun is a stamp and the foreground is washi tape.

Please pop over to Sami Stamps and have a look at all the gorgeous images.

As the team at Wicked Wednesday are taking a well deserved break, you have until 31st January to add your entry to this challenge.

Happy Crafting!

1 comment:

  1. Love this and those dogs are super cute! Happy Christmas to you and your family Helen. x

    ReplyDelete

Any messages (so long as they are positive [hehehe!] ) gratefully received!