Tuesday 29 September 2015

Xmas calories don't count

Well, here I am again, hot on the heels of yesterday's post
with another Crazy Bird.


Yes, I know it's a little early for Christmas but ......


The background is Distress Inks blended together and the words are Dylusions.
I stamped Crazy Bird directly onto the tag and then again another two times and fussy cut around the two images. He was watercoloured using Distress Inks and a water brush.  The white fluffy edge and pompom on his Santa hat have a little sparkle thanks to my clear Wink of Stella pen.  Lastly I added the candy cane and finished with a red ribbon.

I can see it's going to be fun dressing up the Crazy Birds, can't wait to play again!

Happy Crafting!!!
 

1 comment:

Any messages (so long as they are positive [hehehe!] ) gratefully received!