Monday 15 June 2015

L'il Tatawea

The Wicked Wednesday ATC challenge this week is to 
"add some text to your ATC"

A week or so ago, a package arrived that contained the stamps I had ordered from Stampotique.  As these stamps take around 5-6 weeks to be delivered, it's quite exciting to open the package and see what is inside (as usually I've forgotten what I've ordered).

I thought I would play along with this week's theme and "L'il Tatawea" fits perfectly on an ATC.  As I was rummaging through some leftover papers looking for something, I came across this paper which was just right for the background.


I stamped & embossed L'il Tatawea and coloured her with Distress Markers with a touch of purple Gelly Roll to add some shimmer (although you can't see it in the photo).  I then fussy cut her and popped her onto dimensionals.  I found some washi tape which co-ordinated with her wing colour and to finish off, a touch of Distress Ink was added around the edges of the ATC.
 
I'm entering L'il Tatawea in this week's Wicked Wednesday ATC challenge.

Happy Crafting!
 


4 comments:

  1. L'il Tatawea is a stamp I don't have but have always wanted, Helen. She is gorgeous here, of course, and perfectly colored. Great background to show her off, too! Mwah! Kay

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh so cute!! thanks for joining us at Wicked Wednesday this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is so adorable Helen, I love the colors you used. Thanks for joining us at Wicked Wednesday :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enjoy your Stampotique purchases - they are always a pleasure to receive in the mail. I love this ATC - perfect colour choice x

    ReplyDelete

Any messages (so long as they are positive [hehehe!] ) gratefully received!