Thursday 23 February 2012

Decorative Pocket Book

During the course of last year, a number of my schoolfriends (and myself) all turned that magic age of 50.  Because I thought this was a 'special' event in our lives, I created for each of them a little book which I called a Decorative Pocket Book, but the original idea came from www.creativeoperation.blogspot.com.  These books were mostly made using papers from Stampin' Up! and Graphic 45.  Each book has 2 pockets with tags.  They were lots of fun to make and I thought would make a lovely memento to treasure.



                                        
Here you can see the cover and one of the pages.

Each recipient also received a co-ordinating card.  I really enjoy making fancy fold cards and to go with this book, she received a Tri-fold Shutter Card.



Enjoy your crafty day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any messages (so long as they are positive [hehehe!] ) gratefully received!