Tuesday 13 September 2016

Circus Procession

Following on from yesterday's playtime .....

.... the challenge at Sunday Postcard this week is Circus, 
so I rummaged around in my paper stash and found a lovely background with clowns and acrobats.


I cut this down to 6" x 4" (which is the size of the postcard), adhered it to a piece of cardstock and went around the edges blending 'black soot' Distress Ink.  I had already pre-cut the words and the postage stamp at some earlier stage when I first bought the paper, so they made an easy addition to the postcard.  I simply inked around the edges and glued them in place.

I stamped the banner and Ellie in 'watering can' Archival Ink and fussy cut both.  The banner was coloured with Distress Markers while Ellie was coloured with pencil.  Glitter pens were added on her hat, trunk and toenails.  I popped her on dimensionals but before sticking her in place, I added a piece of washi tape to ground her.  Two extra snippets of tape helped to balance the scene.


Challenge

Stamps
Stampotique - Ellie
Cre8tiv - Border Icons

Paper
Graphic 45 - Le Cirque

Happy Crafting!

3 comments:

Any messages (so long as they are positive [hehehe!] ) gratefully received!