Monday 8 August 2016

Pocket Letter

In the swap group I'm in, this months hostess has chosen
Pocket Letter - Fall and/or School Days




The idea is to make 9 ATCs to fill a sleeve, and pop a little extra something behind each one including a short letter about yourself.

I had a look through my stash to find various things that I thought were suitable.  I even bought a set of Tim Holtz's stamps "Schoolhouse" to get the ball rolling.

All that is needed now, is to write the letter and then wait to find out who my swap partner will be.  Hope she likes my interpretation of the theme!

Happy Crafting!


3 comments:

  1. What wonderful ATCs, Helen! In my book, you have perfectly interpreted the fall/school theme. I love anything Tim Holtz, and the stamps you used here have been beautifully colored. Score!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is wonderful, your swapee is going to be thrilled with it. Cara x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pocket letter, Helen. I didn't take part as it is way too early for fall and as I have no children, I have no affinity with school either.... I am sure the person who will receive yours will be thrilled though !
    Corrie x

    ReplyDelete

Any messages (so long as they are positive [hehehe!] ) gratefully received!